[macvoiceover] Re: New Wireless TrackPad Works just fine.

  • From: Kristyn Leigh <kristyn0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 18:24:20 -0400

I just got my trackpad this afternoon.  It is working great with my mini Mac.
The software update did not come through the regular Apple software updates.
Here is the link to download it:
http://support.apple.com/downloads/DL1066/en_US/MagicTrackpadMultiTouchUpd1.0.dmg

It is made like the Apple wireless keyboard and is about half the size.  I
really like the two finger swipe right and left to interact and stop
interacting with items.  Of course the two finger tap to stop and continue
reading is a great alternative to the control key.

Kristyn