[macvoiceover] Re: New Wireless TrackPad Works just fine.

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 22:01:45 -0700

Hi Russell,
No, there isn't any film on the trackpad. Have you tried the trackpad
in mail or in Safari? When I first got mine, it seemed like there was a
vast expance of real estate with nothing ahpening. But within
applications, its easier to see how the trackpad works. Or it was for
me, at any rate. Also, have you tried the double taps at top bottom
left and right of the trackpad to go to the menu bar, dock etc? You can
also turn on trackpad commander and set up your own custom pairings of
commands with gestures in combination with command, control option and
shift. Its definitely an interesting experience.

Mary