[macvoiceover] Re: My Yosemite experiences

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 11:56:45 -0600

Were you working within the Voiceover keyboard commander? If yup, there are
options in there to delete commands. In the Voiceover utility under the
commanders section, select keyboard and find your way over to the table of
commands. Interact with it and find the command you’re looking for, then stop
interacting and VO right arrow to the remove button. You can also desable the
keyboard commander in there if you need to while you sort things out.

If you were working with the native system keyboard commands, I’ll have to
defer to someone with more technical know-how.

If you’re desperate to close an application, you can always use the force quit
function. It’s in the Apple menu, or the hot key command option escape.

Ian