[macvoiceover] Re: My Yosemite experiences

  • From: Maria and Joe Chapman <bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voice <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:31:26 +1000

 I haven’t taken the plunge either.  My main concern is the lag with voice over
some people experience.  I think if my computer when really slow and laggy when
navigating or reading, that would totally drive me nuts.

Everything else I see as minor annoyances.

Warm regards and blessings
Maria and , Joe
bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx