[macvoiceover] Re: Beware of OIS 7

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Macvoiceover list list <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 21:17:28 -0400

Hi,

I agree with your post but, lets not go crazy, please? haha.  There was
accessibility bugs when Steve jobs was alive.  I don’t think its right to
insinuate that this crop of bugs or, lessened accessibility is somehow Tim
Cooks doing.  I mean, Wasn’t STeve Jobs head of Apple when OS X was released
with no screen reader support?

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore