Re: Socket library?

  • From: Craig Barnes <craigbarnes85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 18:43:34 +0100

On 3 October 2012 17:30, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
> On a related note, is there a plan to get LuaJIT packaged for the
> major Linux distros (Fedora, Ubuntu, openSUSE?) I'd like to have
> LuaJIT on Fedora so I can package and run LuaAV there.

I've created a LuaJIT spec file for Fedora 17+ and a few other Lua
related packages here:

https://github.com/craigbarnes/packages

I'd like to get them into Fedora properly at some point but it's a
little too much bureaucracy for me at the moment and Fedora 18 is
frozen now anyway. I'll probably submit a request for the Fedora 19
cycle.