Re: Socket library?

  • From: "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <znmeb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 09:30:29 -0700

Thanks for mentioning Luvit and libuv - I'm checking them out as well.
On a related note, is there a plan to get LuaJIT packaged for the
major Linux distros (Fedora, Ubuntu, openSUSE?) I'd like to have
LuaJIT on Fedora so I can package and run LuaAV there.

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism Publishers
Workbench: http://j.mp/QCsXOr

How the Hell can the lion sleep with all those people singing "A weem
oh way!" at the top of their lungs?