RE: Socket library?

  • From: William Adams <william_a_adams@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 00:09:48 +0000

By "no C code", does that include any binding code as well?  Luvit does a lot
of socket work, and binds the various libraries, including LibUV, which is
fairly fleshed out for Windows and Linux.

If you don't want any C code, which socket API library are you looking to
utilize?  I myself have code that uses Windows, and the aformentioned Luvit can
utilize Linux and Windows, via the LibUV binding.

-- William

- Shaping clay is easier than digging it out of the ground.
http://williamaadams.wordpress.com
https://github.com/Wiladams