[lit-ideas] Re: medical jargon

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 08:01:07 +0100

Wednesday, September 8, 2004, 4:32:07 AM, JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx wrote:

Jac> Now that Judy mentions it; in the back of my fridge there's a triangular
Jac> shaped piece of plastic which sits atop a thin pipe running down the 
length.  That
Jac> becomes instantly clogged with ice, causing it to leak into the bottom of 
Jac> fridge, causing a perpetual mess.  Appliance guys must have a special tool 
Jac> clean this thing out with.  But what makes it clog in the first place??  If
Jac> you run a wire hanger down it, black gunk comes out.

I had one of those in my last fridge-freezer (which I junked in favour
of this one -- my mother's - as mine didn't auto-defrost the freezer
part).  Yucky.. I've known other people who had them too -- for some
reason this newly ex-pup doesn't.

 Judy Evans, Cardiff, UK   

To change your Lit-Ideas settings (subscribe/unsub, vacation on/off,
digest on/off), visit www.andreas.com/faq-lit-ideas.html

Other related posts: