[lit-ideas] Re: math question

  • From: "Adriano Palma" <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 08:20:16 +0200

** Low Priority **
** Reply Requested by 4/9/2012 (Monday) **

in spite of all this wittgensteinina quatsch, you may profit from looking at
what is know, mind you  NOt at mathematics itself, but at what we understand of
the math "faculty" la bosse de math by stanis dehahene, mellisa libertus, as
well as susan carey developmental studies of children & numbers

as for the "queen" herself, --to me, and there is no point in arguing about it
-- those who do not see what realism, see nothing.