[lit-ideas] Re: jelly bracelets

  • From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 07:51:31 -0400

Jelly Bracelets?  That's easy.  Take your basic bunch of cheap plastic
bracelets, throw in the occasional sparkle, and there you have it.  Lord
only knows how else the they've been invested with meaning.  I don't know
much about these "trends".  I came from the generation of Slap Bracelets,
not Jelly Bracelets,

Now, where did I put my Skip-It?

Erin