[lit-ideas] Re: jelly bracelets

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 19:01:32 +0100

Perhaps this is not only a media con but a male con, Julie?! -- I checked
it out too: the colours mean "will do", not, "will do whether or not she
wants to". The gay colour code (*used by only **some** gays*) indicates
type of sexual activity preferred and acceptable,is intended to facilitatew
the er intercourse of like-minded people.

I add that I am horrified by what appears to be happening in that school,
and understand your concern.

Judy Evans
jaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx