[lit-ideas] Re: flu vaccine

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:32:47 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Oct 27, 2004 6:17 PM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: flu vaccine

Thursday, October 28, 2004, 1:35:51 AM, Andy Amago wrote:

AA> A.A.  Tell it to Bush.

and you tell him about the war on Iraq instead of going on about it
here?

A.A. I'll bet if I said, I cried a bucket of tears yesterday, you'd say, that's
impossible.  Do you take everything literally?

JE> J.E. BTW anyone in the US who's really concerned and has the money
JE> can get a private flu shot in Harley St (London) for =A330 (plus
JE> the air fare...), or, I hear, take a ferry to Canada.

AA> A.A. That's what I said earlier.  You got the capital, we got the healthcar=
AA> e.

This doesn't make sense

A.A. No, I guess it wouldn't, since you don't have the capital, and I don't
have the healthcare.  We're even that way.

AA> J.E. But there will almost certainly be people in the US who die this year
AA> because of the initial shortfall, subsequent distribution inequalities
AA> and inequities, and failure (the FDA's? the Govt's?) to allow buying
AA> in of stocks from elsewhere.

AA> A.A.  Tell it to Bush.

Go shove yourself

A.A.  Judy, really, this is getting embarrassing.

AA> J.E. The US economy may be shaky but the US is still, goodness knows, rich
AA> enough to do better than this.

AA> A.A.  Yep, tell it to Bush.

Go shove yourself

A.A.  Come on, not so loud.  My ears, you know ...

Andy Amago

--
 Judy Evans, Cardiff, UK
mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx