[lit-ideas] Re: consider

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: "[+1]9 1 9 5 9 9 7 0 6 5 palma" <palma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:14:20 -0230

Folks,

It's a basic maxim of list ethics - perfectly universalizable - that one first
secure voluntary and informed consent from the author of a posting to a list
before circulating that posting outside the confines of that list.

True, this posting itself violates that maxim. But I have a higher end in sight

Walter O.