[lit-ideas] Re: calling all freelancers

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 20:39:53 -0700

It's real. The NWU won a lawsuit against the New York Times et al and they've
finally
reached an $18 million settlement.

If you've written anything SINCE 1977 (that's 1977) that could have been
published in any
newspaper, magazine, or book, your content is very likely in the databases of
large
publishers. If so, you may already be a winner.

This applies to freelancers, researchers, staffers, your cat, whomever. If you
wrote
anything that could have appeared in print anywhere, your article could be in
the publisher
databases.

Go to www.freelancerights.com and sign up for the newsletter for further news
on how to file