[lit-ideas] Re: calling all freelancers

  • From: Carol Kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 04:03:35 -0700

 I wondered  if any
> of those who are into the writing mode were aware of it.

ck: How do you think I was able to buy that oceanfront condo in Malibu?
Seriously, sort of, from articles I've read, I gather the settlement will
affect contracts (I hope) in the future more than it stands to enrich
freelance writers. OTOH, enriching freelance writers isn't that hard to do.
Sixty bucks will still buy a few mocha lattes at Starbucks, I think.
Carol,
taking the waters