[lit-ideas] Re: You Tube of Ayers speaking

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 01:02:40 -0500

Eric:

My imagination cannot even encompass the natures
of the people on my block, let alone this strange
country I was born to watch change. So I contend
that the US is a mirror, slowly leaking its silver
over the generations, in dialog with an open window.

: )  Well, thought.  Well said.

Mike Geary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>