[lit-ideas] Re: Whattcha readin'?

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 12:00:29 -0500

PS:
"Penssylvania"

EY:
 His work, including his spelling of Pennsylvania, has been completely
discredited, hasn't it?

PS:
At least I didn't accidentally put an 'i' in there.

Reminds me of a typo that my mother used to swear she saw in the local paper. It was the headline of an article: "Penis Mightier Than the Sword". She swore it happened, but I've never believed her, she would lie more quickly than I to get a laugh.

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stone" <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>