[lit-ideas] Re: Whattcha readin'?

  • From: "Paul Stone" <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:55:10 -0400

Reading? I vaguely remember reading. Those quiet hours alone on the couch.

Actually, I've done more reading in the last year than I ever thought
possible while tending to our "little miracle".

Some recent titles:

Michael Behe: "the edge of Darwinism"

Andrew Wilson: "Deluded by Dawkins"

Neil Gaiman: "American Gods"

James A. Beverley: "The God Solution: A Reply To The God Delusion"

Allistair McGrath: "The Dawkins Delusion?: Atheist Fundamentalism and
theDenial of the Divine"

Francis Collins: "The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief"

Gabriel Garcia Marquez "Memories of My Melancholy Whores"

Steven Pinker: "The Stuff of Thought"

Michael Connelly: "The Overlook"

Ted Bell: four "Hawke" books: assassin, hawke, pirate, spy

Michel Foucault : "Madness And Civilization: A History Of Insanity In
The Age Of Reason"

Next book: Divisidero by Michael Ondaaaaaatje

Paul, also known as "dada", "papa" and "ffffffpppppppttttttssssshhhh"