[lit-ideas] Re: Warrior world.

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 22:13:25 -0400

Thanks for explaining these things to me.  Never having been in the army, I see
that sometimes "just doing my job" is sensible.  My though my comments referred
to what they said not to each other, but to reporters, families etc., sometimes
in these situations, but not usually.  Nevertheless, your comments are very
valid and informative and thank you for them.

Veronica Caley

Milford, MI