[lit-ideas] Re: Warrior world.

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 11:54:14 -0400

My statement that I heard soldiers on TV say they are doing their job, not following orders is much more recent than that. More like Iraq and Afghanistan wars. If I had known I was going to be challenged on this, I certainly would have taken notes and references. I did a search for it, found lots of things, but not that. I just read three articles re soldiers in these two wars. I don't wish to read them again. One of the places I might have heard it, and I know it's more than one, is people interviewing soldiers saying good bye to their families just before they are sent.

Veronica Caley

Milford, MI