[lit-ideas] Re: War, no sort of about it

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 00:59:23 EDT

In a message dated 8/15/2005 6:40:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Throwing  Rocks Club and Staring at Fire Club.

Hi,
Wow.  Where were these names when I needed them!

What great Mic-O-Say name choices I could have had this summer!

I'm thinking of a boy who must have been called Young Wolf Staring at  Fire

Perhaps it was that meditation which caused you to write so well...even if
it was mostly what warmed up the desire to leave...

Wondering what other names Our Listmates have,
Marlena in Missouri