[lit-ideas] Re: Wahhaj's vision

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 23:29:44 -0400

And no, I wasn't really knee-jerking. Just because
there aren't any Muslim traditional women on this
list, it doesn't mean that no civility is due to them.

Omar, my comment was a joke. It had nothing to do with Muslim women. Sorry you weren't savvy enough to pick up on that.

As for Muslim women themselves, how would you know?

Maybe if we were discussing anal intercourse with syphilitic goats you could provide expert testimony; otherwise, I think you'd just drop the ball again.