[lit-ideas] Re: US Immigration policies

  • From: "joseph" <wells001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "joseph" <wells001@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:58:08 -0800

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: joseph
  To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 9:57 AM
  Subject: Re: [lit-ideas] Re: US Immigration policies

  Anyone who is against an open border is thus a Bush hater.
     I have my own reasons for dis liking the president, and, while i detest
being lumped into a category, " bush haters", conservative, liberal,
republican , democrat or any other one word descriptions that human's enjoy
linking themselves. I certainly don't agree with open boarders. however, i do
wish a more reasonable method upon whhich a person or people can first gain
entry into a country and then gain citizen ship. Hopefully legal and with all
due respect. I still don't like bush, but not because of his policies.
    hmmmm, maybe its his scrinny--beady eyes, who knows!

       oh by the way the woman whom i've been married to for twenty two years
was illegal as sin when she and her brother paid a coyote to *ahem * break and
enter the USA.!  LOL

     Joseph Wells
    CSUSM.EDU