[lit-ideas] Re: US Immigration policies

  • From: Eric <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 21:54:39 -0500

>>This nonsense about Americans being unwilling to do crap jobs is just that...nonsense used to justify the dictatorship of global capitalism (aka globalism).

Furthermore, he said animatedly, the first thing I had to do on my first day of the job as busboy was to clean wide swaths of vomit out of the ladies' toilet in a busy restaurant. Some woman had too many Bloody Marys (I think), ran to the toilet, but missed her mark.

Hence me, newly hired, with the mop and sponges...after scoring above 750 in the GREs. And if I was willing to do that, I'm sure others would do the same to make an honest living.

The contrary is just dictatorship of global capitalism propaganda.