[lit-ideas] Re: Twitter

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lit-Ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 22:30:30 -0700

From: "Andy"

Actually, I don't get twitter at all. It seems like the biggest waste of time to come down the pike in a long time, maybe of all time. Not to mention there can't be anything more boring. I can't imagine anyone really wanting to do it. I'm going to bet it fizzles.

Your next complain will be that it's men's fault that women earn less than men.

But your statement above shows why you're not a computer industry millionaire. You project your negative expectations and don't see the potential.

Twitter could easily grow to several dozen million users. That would put its valuation at $50 million or more.

I was at the Web 2.0 trade show in San Francisco a few days ago. There are some 1,500+ Web 2.0 sites. Some are clever, some are useful, and some are fairly useless.

See www.allthingsweb2.com/

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com