[lit-ideas] Re: Twitter

  • From: Andy <min.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 20:43:43 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, I don't get twitter at all.  It seems like the biggest waste of time
to come down the pike in a long time, maybe of all time.  Not to mention there
can't be anything more boring.  I can't imagine anyone really wanting to do it.
 I'm going to bet it fizzles.

    "JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Dammit, Irene, I already had a full blown headache ....

Julie Krueger
wondering what the collective intelligence of internet users actually is.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.