[lit-ideas] Re: Twitter

  • From: Andy <min.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:08:27 -0700 (PDT)

It's in the April 16, 2007 issue of the New Yorker.  Unfortunately, it's not on
line.  They only have a slide show of pictures, which is like having nothing at
all.  The article is called, "The Interpreter: The puzzling language of an
Amazon tribe".   The library probably has it.

Andreas Ramos <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  There is a substantial article about this tribe in a recent New Yorker.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com