[lit-ideas] Re: Terrorism Flashback

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 23:41:55 EDT

He just can't make up his mind, can he.

Here's the latest quote from Dubbya -- June 14, 2006, from the Rose  Garden:

"I thinkâtide turningâsee, as I rememberâI was raised in the  desert, but
tides kind ofâit's easy to see a tide turnâdid I say those
words?"âWashington,
D.C., June 14, 2006"

Someone suggested to me that it was his attempt at  Haiku.

Julie Krueger