[lit-ideas] Re: Sunday Something

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 22:33:29 +0200

There are several causes of hangover; one is dehydration, which will be
caused by any alcoholic drink if drunk in some quantity, but it can be
taken care of by drinking plenty of water the next day. Another is ethyl
alcohol, small quantities of which are found in wine and beer. Strong
spirits, if properly distilled, should not contain ethyl alcohol. However,
the emphasis is on properly.

O.K.