[lit-ideas] Re: Sunday Something

  • From: Paul Stone <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 16:53:56 -0400

Please...can you describe the subtle difference between "something" and
"wotsit"; Because my father once remarked after I came in from shoveling
snow with my fly down: "you better be careful or you'll get a frostbitten
wotsit" and I'd like to thing that my wotsit is close to "something" -
philosophically speaking, of course.