[lit-ideas] Re: See SAW

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 04:40:33 -0400

Omar quotes: The U.S. military is conducting a propaganda campaign...

Oooo, a propaganda campaign. Okay, time to retreat and leave the field to the ever-truthful Islamists.

I hope that we are using every propaganda tool at our disposal. That however is a far cry from severely paranoid Michel Chossudovsky statements like:

"The Pentagon's PSYOP is a cover-up for US sponsored atrocities by the US media, which has upheld the "villainize Zarqawi" focus in its news and editorials coverage of the Iraqi resistance movement."