[lit-ideas] Re: Quick German Question (Vermutlich und Wahrscheinlich)

  • From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 23:36:00 -0500

1)  My family doesn't celebrate Christmas
2)  I have to work tomorrow morning so I can't go out tonight and do
anything crazy
3)  I've already watched my Dead Like Me episode for the week, and I watch
no other television.
4)  I don't feel like reading anything
5)  I didn't do as well as I would have liked on my last German test and so
when I get a few moments here and there I do the work that will be required
of me next semester so I won't have to worry about it later and I can
concentrate on other things.

So if anyone can tell me what the difference is, that'd be super great.

Erin