[lit-ideas] Re: Quick German Question (Vermutlich und Wahrscheinlich)

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 23:30:49 EST

Flip a coin?  Why are you doing assignments a week before  Christmas?  Why
are you even thinking a week before Christmas?

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Quick German
Question (Vermutlich und  Wahrscheinlich)  Date: 12/17/04 10:27:13 P.M. Central
Standard Time  From: _erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx)

 To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
Well I ask because I have to complete this  assignment that requires the use
of both in different places, and I can't  figure out what the difference is
so I can put them where they're supposed to  go.  So that's why I want to
know.  If there's no difference then I  don't know how I'm supposed to do
this.

Erin