[lit-ideas] Re: Paying taxes for months on end

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 12:25:13 -0400

A.A. Brian, get with the program.  Bush turned the U.S. into a debtor
nation.  Unprecedented in the history of the world in fact.  In exchange,
the average American got $600 for it.  That's six hundred one-dollar bills.
What are you so impressed with?

> As a percent of GDP the U.S. isn't even in the top ten in military
> spending.  But what I expect is what we've had: peace through
> strength.

A.A. More platitudes.  What peace are you talking about?   All the
agreement by professionals that's it's only a matter of time before al
Qaeda attacks again?  What peace are you talking about?

Andy