[lit-ideas] Re: Must the Word be Literate?

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 12:17:46 -0700

Dear Folks,

(1) I meant to reply to David only (but what the hell?).

(2) I meant to write 'Julie,' not 'Judy,' who is innocent on all counts.

RP

Your word processing program or Zeus is rendering only part of the linked address 'clickable.' I found that out when I tried to look at the eBay site: 'not found.' I had to copy and paste the entire address in the place-where-you-type-in-addresses. Then it worked. I think Judy's just clicking on a portion of the link without noticing there's more.