[lit-ideas] Re: Iraq & news

  • From: "Phil Enns" <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:03:15 -0500

Andreas Ramos:

"Any proofs for any of these statements?"

On resupplying schools:

- $60 million dollar World Bank grant to rebuild schools
http://tinyurl.com/3l8gl

- U.S. soldiers working with the schools in their area of responsibility
http://www.iraqischools.com/

On both schools and hospitals:

- truthorfiction.com's evaluation of various claims
http://tinyurl.com/5ohpb

On electricity:

- USAid's update on the production of electricity http://tinyurl.com/6e269

I found the above in five minutes of searching, which should give some
indication of how easy it is to find out the positive things happening in
Iraq.  I am not going to spend anymore time backing up my claims unless I
have some sense that Andreas will live up to his side of the deal.

Sincerely,

Phil Enns
Toronto, ON