[lit-ideas] Re: Help -- mysterious numbers

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 15:11:39 -0700

If you'll let me know what program it is, I'll ask my son in Seattle, if he has any hunches. Andreas or Paul Stone, may solve the problem effortlessly, of course.

I did, and he said

'It's a needle in a haystack sort of a thing without knowing what
OS/browser combination she's using, whether in Gmail she's using the
"older version" or "basic HTML" options, and if this behavior occurs
on other web sites or in other software.'

So, there you have it. Is gmail an application, I mean, do you download it? If it is an app, would it be possible to uninstall and then reinstall it?

I have the College's computer user services to deal with such things. I also get free flu shots.

Robert Paul,
living high