[lit-ideas] Re: Help -- mysterious numbers

  • From: Andreas Ramos <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 19:55:33 -0700

I read this evening there is a hack into Gmail. There weren't many
details. Julie: change your Gmail password. Use an acronym of a
private phrase, a number, and a punctuation mark. For example:

i love red wine  = ilrw

Add some favorite numbers and a punctuation mark to get:

ilrw22$

Use something like that for your password.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com
www.The-CCG-Group.com