[lit-ideas] Re: Global Warming Hysteria

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 22:40:24 -0500

Are you still living in Fresno, Carol? Christ! Move to San Francisco, dear friend. Sleep on the beach. Join a commune. I would tell you to move to Memphis, but the heat here combined with the humidity makes this place uninhabitable, as you know -- as I recall you did a stint in Mississippi a while back -- well, nothing's changed. Nothing at all. At least when you and I go to hell, we'll feel at home. I pity those people of temperate zones . Glad to know you're still knocking about. Take care.

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: <carolkir@xxxxxxxxx>