[lit-ideas] Re: Global Warming Hysteria

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judith.evans001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 22:02:34 +0100

I particularly like the ad on this page, "Symptoms Comes Like IT Jobs IT Training."

I got an ad for an astrologer!

(Barry Island hasn't improved since your days here, it's more or less imploded.)

In California people are being told not to panic, which has easily imagined effects on those who are standing in line at a failing bank. Not to worry, though, a Bush in hand is worth...

Quite. Of course we panicked first but there have been no bank runs since despite
a few little problems... (I'm with Lloyds, which has managed by a mixture of
indolence and meanness to be one of the safest banks.  Thank goodness.)

Judy Evans, Cardiff

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ritchie" <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>