[lit-ideas] Re: Bombing Osirik in 1981

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:20:13 EDT

It's the heat, Judy.  Heat indices 110-115 this week and days  following
(don't know what that translates into centigrade).  People aren't  even eating
....it's just too hot for anything but italian ices.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Bombing Osirik in
1981  Date: 7/28/06 5:10:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
LH>We had the discussion at one time  about whether
LH> we should have assassinated  Hitler in 1934-37.
LH>If we had done so, then Mike could  have berated
LH>the US, France or Britain for taking  out that benign
LH>fellow who was just trying to improve  the Germanâs lot in life

it would be pleasant to think this simply a  clumsy joke in
appallingly bad taste, but I assume you mean  it.  Disgraceful.

Judy Evans, Cardiff