[lit-ideas] Re: Bombing Osirik in 1981

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 06:46:25 -0700

You seem to be missing the reason for my question, which is simplistic I'll
admit, but not for the reason you imply.  I wouldn't mind changing it to
"The NYTimes, Reagan & a whole bunch of other people condemned the bombing
of Osirik.  Do you, O Lit-Idears, agree with those who condemned the bombing
of Osirik?"

Lawrence