[lit-ideas] Re: Are they synonymous?

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 18:49:07 -0800

The Mexicans talk in jokes. They'll say they speak Mexican, not Spanish. They think its very funny to mix up English and Spanish and create total masala Spanish. Try listening to Mexican radio (in the US) sometime.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Paul" <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>