[lit-ideas] Al-Qaeda to the USA: Please don't leave!

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 22:50:57 -0700

From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yeah, you Leftists-Pacifists are doing almost as well at getting the U.S. defeated now as you did back in the Vietnam era: the greatest victory ever for the Surrender Monkeys.

So, Lawrence, what do you think about the latest video from al-Qaeda (Iraq franchise)? They talk about Congress' effort to withdraw from Iraq. Al-Qaeda agrees with you: keep US troops in Iraq.

In one section of the video, an interviewer asks al-Zawahiri to comment on legislation that ties the funding of U.S. forces in Iraq and Afghanistan to a timetable for withdrawal from Iraq. "This bill reflects American failure and frustration," says al-Zawahiri, second-in-command to Osama bin Laden. "However, this bill will deprive us of the opportunity to destroy the American forces which we have caught in a historic trap. We ask Allah that they only get out of it after losing 200,000 to 300,000 killed, in order that we give the spillers of blood in Washington and Europe an unforgettable lesson, which will motivate them to review their entire doctrinal and moral system which produced their historic criminal Crusader-Zionist entity".

Isn't that great? Bush wants to stay in Iraq, and al-Qaeda wants Bush to stay in Iraq, so they can defeat the US Army more. And you're cheering for that. What a great strategy, that the enemy applauds it.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com