[lit-ideas] Re: A rose by any other name...

  • From: "Lawrence Helm"<lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:39:31 +0000

Right, I suppose I shouldn't take their word that not all the 100,000 civilian
employees working in Iraq at the present time are not Blackwater employees.  I
shouldn't take their word that they have less than 2000 employees deployed --
not all of them in Iraq.  I guess you'd have me use more critical thinking like
Mike is exhibiting.

But wait.  Isn't critical thinking by a Leftist an oxymoron?

Lawrence

From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, Sep-18-2007 1:26 PM
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: A rose by any other name...

> If you check their web site, their favorite boast is that they've never
> lost an individual they were assigned to guard.

Lawrence, you only rely on what they say. Their website, their spokesman,
their press office.

How about a bit of critical thinking?

yrs,
andreas