[lit-ideas] Re: A rose by any other name...

  • From: "Lawrence Helm"<lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 17:31:31 +0000

I quoted the entire thing.

But if you want to see it on the Blackwater site, it is under Media/ Reference
Materials /Myths vs Reality.  http://www.blackwaterusa.com/media/myths.asp

Lawrence

From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, Sep-18-2007 10:20 AM
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: A rose by any other name...
I can't find a Myths V Realities section there, Lawrence; could you please post
the url?

Judy Evans, Cardiff

From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, Sep-18-2007 8:37 AM
I have, of course, no idea what happened in this instance.  But I am concerned
about Blackwater.  I've read various in-depth accounts, this is the only
thing I could find quickly (I hadn't read it before).