[lit-ideas] Re: A rose by any other name...

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 18:16:35 +0100

I didn't notice that, David - I tend to 'read' what I expect to see! (not that
I knew Mirembe was there, I thought she was in Qatar).

(I just checked.  Yes, the NYT got her name wrong.)

Judy Evans, Cardiff
    From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Date: Tue, Sep-18-2007 2:10 AM
    Subject: [lit-ideas] A rose by any other name...
    BLACKWATER  -- has there ever been a more appropriate name for an evil
enterprise?

    I predict that in the near future "Bush" will become a curse word even for
conservative Americans.  Then Cheney will to Leahy say, "Bush you."

    Mike Geary
    Memphis