[lit-ideas] Re: 80s Child

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:15:38 -0500

And yet we have seen the revival of bell-bottoms, platform shoes, polyester,
leisure suits, and John Lennon glasses.  One can only pray that disco balls,
8 track tapes, and whatever that god-awful music on the radio was, which
I've completely blocked out, will never ever become retro.

Julie Krueger

On 6/29/07, Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Be thankful you missed them.  With any luck the cultural aspect of
this era(primarily fashion) will never be revived.
Erin

--
Erin