[lit-ideas] Re: 80s Child

  • From: "Paul Stone" <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:18:19 -0400

On 6/29/07, Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And yet we have seen the revival of bell-bottoms, platform shoes,
polyester, leisure suits, and John Lennon glasses.  One can only pray that
disco balls, 8 track tapes, and whatever that god-awful music on the radio
was, which I've completely blocked out, will never ever become retro.

Just a few days ago we were walking around the mall and my sister, after
looking at 'the youth of today', remarked "holy shit, pretty soon, some of
the stuff I wore when I was 10 will be back instyle."

paul